Hollywood.com, LLC Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
GBAtemp Tutorials and Guides. Below you will find a comprehensive list of tutorials, guides, walkthroughs and more for a wide range of systems including the Nintendo DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U and Switch as well as other systems from vintage retro classics such as the PlayStation One or Nintendo 64 all the way up to modern day systems like the PlayStation 4, Xbox One amongst many more.
- Dolphin is a free and open-source video game console emulator for GameCube and Wii that runs on Windows, Linux, MacOS, and Android. It had its inaugural release in 2003 as freeware for Windows.
- To of and a in ' 's that for on is The was with said as at it by from be have he has his are an ) not ( will who I had their - were they but been this which more or its would about: after up $ one than also 't out her you year when It two people - all can over last first But into ' He A we In she other new years could there? Time some them if no percent so what only government.
- Super Smash Bros Melee (v1.02) NTSC ISO. Is there anything else I can use to download from the Roms Megathread?
This policy implements the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
Super Smash Bros Melee 102 Iso Download Torrent
The Company’s Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
2255 Glades Road, Suite 221A
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Email: violations contact form (this email address is only for copyright infringement claims – you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue): [email protected]
When we receive proper notification of claimed infringement, the Company will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement complaint notice:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you do not include all of the above information, it may invalidate your notification or cause a delay of the processing of the DMCA notification.
Please note that, under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please also note that the information provided in your notification to us may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Company reserves the right to publish Claimant information on the site in place of disabled content.
Notice and Take down Procedure
Procedure: It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by the Company in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
The Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
It is Company’s policy to permanently cancel the privileges and authorizations, in appropriate circumstances, of repeat copyright infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is Company policy to accommodate, and not interfere with, standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.