(Image credit: Laptop Mag) At the conclusion of last year's Tech Support Showdown, Asus fell into the middle of the pack at 5th place. This year, Asus is back with a new game plan, starting with. Function Key + F-key combos for MSI netbooks (Wind U100): Keep in mind this netbook uses Windows XP. Enable or disable support for.
Event Duration and Enrolment. From Aug. 28th – Sept. 6th, 2020 (UTC + 08:00) – Phase 1 – and from Sept. 7th, 2020 – Jan. 12th, 2021 – Phase 2 – participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the “Intel® Marvel’s Avengers Game Bundle” (“Event”). To enter, You must complete the following steps:
Warranty Registration: Laptop, All-in-One PC, Desktop, Monitor. The promotion excluded MOTHERBOARD and GRAPHICS CARD. All customers who purchase a new MSI product and then complete registration and reply to the questionnaire will receive a 3-month warranty extension. The screws on the laptop are obviously taken apart. New laptops have an industrial cleaning smell, or a new product smell. Look for the serial number of the laptop and compare it with the chassis serial number. Unmatched serial number means the laptop is refurbished. Refurbished laptops have reduced warranties, like three months only. On the Command Prompt screen, type wmic bios get serialnumber and press the enter key on the keyboard of your computer. Once the command is executed, it will list Serial Number of your computer below “SerialNumber” entry on the Command Prompt screen (see above image). If WMIC command does not display Serial Number of the computer, it is most likely that Manufacturer of your computer has not.
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) and register your product to obtain a Master Key. Register Your product on MSI’s Member Center (https://register.msi.com/home/login) to obtain a Master Key. Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase, which must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. Phase 1 participant invoice dates must be between Aug. 28th – Sept. 6th, 2020. Phase 2 participant invoice dates must be between Sept. 7th, 2020 – Jan. 12th, 2021.
- Enter the full Master Key, indicate Your country/region of residence, and answer the captcha security question.
- Check the empty box to confirm You fully understand, accept, and agree to be bound by Intel terms and conditions (including all terms and conditions referenced in or accessible from links contained in these terms and conditions).
- Answer a series of survey questions related to Your purchase of a qualifying Intel hardware component.
- Submit Your survey response to reveal the codes and the instructions to download the software titles in the Offer. Select any one of the available software products shown.
- Follow the indicated instructions to down and install the software.
- Marvel’s Avengers master key valued at USD$59.99.
- Marvel’s Avengers Hero Outfits.
- Each qualifying product will be eligible for only one (1) master key while supplies last.
- Eligible MSI notebook products: 9th or 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5, i7, or i9 processor H-Series.
- Phase 1 Eligible Regions: USA, Canada, Germany, UK, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Thailand, and India.
- Phase 2 Eligible Regions: Worldwide (China, North Korea, Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria and Crimea are excluded).
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
- You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation
- This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
- I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
Windows Product Key is embedded in the computer’s BIOS/UEFI firmware and cannot be easily seen or accessed. You will find below different methods to find Windows 10 Product Key.
Find Windows 10 Product Key
Windows Product Key, also known as OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Key is a 25 character long code used by Microsoft to prevent unauthorized use of its software.
The 25-character Windows Product Key contains letters and numbers, divided into 5 groups that are separated by a hyphen “-” and written in the following format:
Windows Product Key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
The method to find Windows Product key varies, depending on whether Windows 10 was purchased from Microsoft, came pre-installed on your computer or was obtained by switching to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Windows.
1. Find Windows 10 Product Key Using Command Prompt
In case of new computers, Windows 10 Product Key is embedded right into the UEFI/BIOS firmware and won’t be available on the packaging or stickers attached to the computer.
1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Run.
2. In Run Command window, type wmic path softwarelicencingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey and press the Enter key on the keyboard of your computer.
3. Once the command is executed, it will display Windows 10 Product Key on the Command prompt window.
2. Find Windows 10 Product Key Using Registry Editor
While it is easy to locate the Registry entry containing the Product Key, you will need a third party software to convert Registry entries in to 25 Digit Windows 10 Product Key.
1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Run.
2. In Run Command window, type regedit and click on OK.
3. On Registry Editor screen, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftNTCurrentVersion.
4. Open CurrentVersion Folder and click on DigitalProductId entry in the right-pane to find Windows 10 Product ID.
As mentioned above, you will be needing a third part service to convert the coded registry entries in to 25 digit Windows 10 Product ID.
3. Use ShowKeyPlus for Windows 10
ShowKeyPlus is a free to use Open Source Software Program that can find Windows 10 Product Key on your computer.
You can Download ShowKeyPlus from GitHUB directly on your computer or download the program to a USB drive and Run the program from there.
The ShowKeyPlus Program for Windows 10 has a very simple user interface, most users should find it easy to use this program.
You can easily save the Product Key and other information displayed by this program to a text file by just clicking on the Save button.
4. Check Confirmation Email from Microsoft
If you bought a digital copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft, you will find Windows 10 product key in the confirmation email received from Microsoft.
If you do not have the confirmation email, you should be able to find the Product Key by logging in to your Microsoft Account and checking your order history.
Msi Laptop Keys Falling Off
Note: Only Microsoft and Amazon are authorized to sell digital copies of Windows 10. Other retailers selling Windows 10 product keys are not legitimate or genuine.
5. Check Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
If your computer came with Windows 7 or earlier versions of Windows operating system, Windows Product key will be available on COA sticker attached to your computer.
Msi Serial Number Finder
On Laptops, the sticker is usually placed at the bottom or at the lower right corner of the keyboard.
Msi Laptop Replacement Keys
In case of Desktop computers, the sticker is fixed on the sides, at the back or inside the casing.