Crafting Dead Mod 1.6.4 is a Multiplayer based mod that puts you into a Zombie Apocalypse. Look for loot, craft base parts and fend off endless masses of zombies. The mod completely changes the way you look at Minecraft. Customize your character with backpacks, clothing, tactical vests and guns! The guns are fully customizable with attachments and paints. Survive the Zombie Apocalypse with a friend and conquer the world with tons of guns and melee weapons!
Ships mod is my take on how I think sailing should work in Minecraft and this aims to be a high-quality and feature-rich mod. The latest version is 1.7.10-1.0.4 Don't worry though, the Minecraft 1.6.4 version is still available. Download LucraftCore (Required) HeroesExpansion (Recommended) SpeedsterHeroes (Recommended) The Fifth World (Recommended) Step 2. Go into.minecraft and make a folder called addonpacks if it's not already there (Create outside the mods folder) Step 3. Put the ZIP file into the addonpacks folder. (Don't extract the ZIP). Minecraft is an almost limitless game even in its default form, but Minecraft mods can help the game really come alive. It lends itself to so much creativity that it seems to attract some of the.
Custom Main Menu
Shops, traders and safe zones
Command: /supplydrop <help,spawn,add,clear,killall> [USERNAME]
- /supplydrop help = displays the commands
- /supplydrop spawn [USERNAME] = spawn a supply drop at player location
- /supplydrop add = adds a supply drop spawn location at the player
- /supplydrop clear = removes all spawn locations
- /supplydrop killall = removes all spawned in supply drops
Description: Random TPs a player to a location
Description: Adds a location for players to randomly TP to
Description: Clears all Random spawns saved
Description: Allows specific player’s on a server to place bases
- A Server Kit comes with the necessary libraries and cauldron jar required to run the mod. You do not have to download this every time you want to update your server.
- To update your server, just download the mod.zip and place it in the mods folder in replace of the old version.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Crafting Dead Mod 1.6.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Crafting Dead Mod: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Server Kit: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2