Name Last modified Size; Go to parent directory iathumb.jpg: 29-Nov-2020 22:53: 9.1K: icnheroimage.png: 29-Nov-2020 22:50: 334.5K: icnheroimagethumb.jpg. The player is a resident of Union City which is located on the east coast of North America. Last Stand Union City Download Pc Among the disruption of the zombie apocalypse, the player must survive by collecting the weapons,food and supplies by finding a best place to take shelter.
Posted by: Con inGame Design, Last Stand
Well, the Work in Progress version anyway. Few little extra touches to add yet, including some “jamming tunes” for the car radio. It’s been fun doing a bit of late night animation bashing again. Obviously some small spoilers about how the game starts out.
On the rest of the game front, I’ve got the Docks street level stuff done and the Stadium NPC’s and storyline mostly sorted out now. I’m closing in on the game’s final chapters now. The open beta is still in the works, it’s looking like it’ll be some time in the second half of June.
The Last Stand Union City Download Free
More Tutorials? Click Here (new window)
Download JoytoKey v 3.7.9 with TLS-Alpha Configuration
Posted by: Con in Game Design, Last Stand
Here it is. The final Alpha of The Last Stand: Union City. After getting back from my last trip to the US, I have knuckled down and got into the last of the core features for the game. There’s still one or two that need to go in, but as it stands, 98% of the mechanics are done. From here, it’s building out the world and Beta. More on that later, here’s what’s new!
- Companions now fall down when injured and need you to save them.
- You can swap weapons with your companion by approaching them and pressing G.
- Sprinting. Press and hold Shift.
- Stamina system, drains when sprinting, jumping and shoving.
- Brightness setting in the options.
- Hunger and Sleep affect statistics and skills, indicators to alert you of that.
- Human Enemies. There’s a test enemy in the top room of the second building.
- Pre-made classes to choose from rather than making a custom class.
- New Loading, Menu and Dialog Boxes.
- Death system. Let me know what you think about the penalties.
View the Changelog
PLAY THE LAST STAND: UNION CITY – ALPHA 0.99
So that’s where it’s at. All that’s left as far as major features go is the handling of your Companion in terms of how you gain them and dismissing them. After that, it’s a case of building this city and….
So I’ve been getting a lot of questions about BETA and when it’ll happen and how it’ll work. Here’s a rundown of what I’ve got planned.
In the coming weeks, I’ll post an application form for the beta. It’ll be a simple / short test to weed out the game testers among you. When the BETA is ready, I’ll email a link out to you all with a web address and a password.
How many people will be in it?
I don’t know, it really depends on the amount of responses I get.
When will it start?
At this stage, it’s looking like it’ll be early next year. Yes, that’s right, I’m not going to make it before my 2010 deadline. I really need to stop announcing release dates.
Last Stand Union City Download Pc
What will be in it?
I’m guessing it’ll be about half the game. The reason being that I don’t want the whole game out there pre-release. I can get the last half of the game tested privately.
Posted by: Con in Game Design, Last Stand
Long time no update. There’s so much new stuff in here, I’ve had to make a changelog to deal with it all. Enjoy this Alpha guys, I’m off to LA tomorrow to hang out (and work) with the rest of theArmor Games guys for a few weeks.
- Lock pick mini-game. How hard they are is based heavily on your Security skill, so you need tolevel it up to open those higher security locks. The lockpicking only works on containers at the moment. IT DOES NOT WORK ON DOORS.
- Zombie rushes. These are paced out and look at your characters state in decided the timing of them.
- Grenades. Thrown hand grenades, still need to do a crouched roll on the floor action.
- Streets can have more than one section.
- Mock suburban street example, indoor sections are still the same.
- Two new weapons and some new clothing. They’re in the locked cupboards, so get picking!
- Lots lots more.
You can get the full changelog here.
If you have a BUG, then you can report it here: Report a Bug. I do read through these when I’m going about bug fixing.
In case you missed it on my twitterz, I also did a quick interview withCasual Girl Gamer this week.
So let me know how you find the Lock Pick mini-game. Did it take you long to figure it out?