Download Red Giant Universe 3.3.3 for Mac full version program setup free. Universe 3 for macOS comes with impressive video transition and effects plugins for editors and motion graphics artists.
Red Giant Universe 3.3.3 Review
Krita is an application mainly focused on digital drawing, although it can also be used as an image editor, or even as a vector graphics tool. In the beginning it was developed for Linux as part of KDE and included in Calligra Suite. This version offers all the features of the original application, but now for the Mac environment.
Red Giant Universe Mac delivers unparalleled value and productivity in professional video editing. Professional video editors and graphic designers use it for achieving new heights in video and graphics editing projects. It gives users complete control to handle the look and feel of the graphics without destroying the originality.
The program comes with a nice interface that should be quite easy to handle. Its impressive video transition and effects plugins enable users to create beautiful looping backgrounds and motion graphics elements with tools like HUD components, Line, Knoll Light Factory EZ, Fractal Background, and more. This updated comes with 5 new tools focused on creating content for broadcast, social media and more, as well as 107 new presets. With the bulk of transitions & effects, editors can build fast, unique transitions with little or no work.
Users can also quickly generate animations that bring their text to life or fill the screen with dynamic data for user interfaces. Other key features include Retrograde Transition, Grain16, Glitch Transition, Socialize, Channel Surf, Flicker Cut, Linear Wipe, Clock Wipe, Camera Shake Transition and Hud Components. Taking everything in consideration, Red Giant Universe 3.2 for Mac is a must-have program for achieving jaw-dropping results in professional graphics and video editing work.
Features of Red Giant Universe 3.3.3
- Offers over 60 GPU-accelerated effects and transitions for professional editing
- Ideal for designing the intricate shape and text animations for social media and more
- Create picture-in-picture compositions, with control over animation and image borders
- Instantly builds a slick, beautiful transition with warping and colour separation
- Enables artists to apply a coloured, long shadow to text, logo, or shape
- Adds colour, depth and excitement to live-action or motion graphics
- Offers a library of optically-captured, highly customizable light leak transitions
- A 6-colour gradient effect with controls blending options, exposure, and saturation
Technical Details of Red Giant Universe 3.3.3 for Mac
- Software Name: Universe 3
- Software File Name: RedGiant-Universe-3.3.3.zip
- File Size: 1.92 GB
- Developer: Red Giant
System Requirements for Red Giant Universe 3.3.3 for Mac
- macOS 10.11 or later
- 2 GB free HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Adobe After Effects CC 2017 or later
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or later
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 or later
- Apple Motion 5.2.3 or later
- Avid Media Composer 8.2 or later*
- Magix VEGAS Pro 14 or later
- Davinci Resolve 14 or later**
- HitFilm Pro 6.0 and later
Download Red Giant Universe 3.3.3 for Mac Free
Click on the button given below to download Red Giant Universe 3.3.3 for Mac setup free. It is a complete offline setup of Red Giant Universe 3.3.3 Mac with a single click download link.
Krita 3.3.0Published 9/28/2017
Less than a month after Krita 3.2.1, we’re releasing Krita 3.3.0. We’re bumping the version because there are some important changes, especially for Windows users in this version!
Alvin Wong has implemented support for the Windows 8 event API, which means that Krita now supports the n-trig pen in the Surface line of laptops (and similar laptops from Dell, HP and Acer) natively. This is still very new, so you have to enable this in the tablet settings:
And he also refactored Krita’s hardware-accelerated display functionality to optionally use Angle on Windows instead of native OpenGL. That means that many problems with Intel display chips and broken driver versions are worked around because Krita now can use Direct3D indirectly.
There are more changes in this release, of course:
- Some visual glitches when using hi-dpi screens are fixed (remember: on Windows and Linux, you need to enable this in the settings dialog).
- If you create a new image from clipboard, the image will have a title
- Favorite blending modes and favorite brush presets are now loaded correctly on startup
- the plugin has been updated to the latest version for Windows and Linux.
- the configuration for setting the path to the plugin has been removed. Krita looks for the plugin in the folder where the krita executable is, and optionally inside a folder with a name that starts with ‘gmic’ next to the krita executable.
- there are several fixes for handling layers and communication between Krita and the plugin
- Some websites save jpeg images with a .png extension: that used to confuse Krita, but Krita now first looks inside the file to see what kind of file it really is.
- 16 and 32 bit floating point images are now converted to 16 bit integer when saving the images as PNG.
- It’s now possible to save the alpha channel to PNG images even if there are no (semi-) transparent pixels in the image
- When hardware accelerated display is disabled, the color picker mode of the brush tool showed a broken cursor; this has been fixed.
- The Reference Images docker now only starts loading images when it is visible, instead on Krita startup. Note: the reference images docker uses Qt’s imageio plugins to load images. If you are running on Linux, remove all Deepin desktop components. Deepin comes with severely broken qimageio plugins that will crash any Qt application that tries to display images.
- File layers now correctly reload on change again
- Add several new commandline options:
- –nosplash to start Krita without showing the splash screen
- –canvasonly to start Krita in canvas-only mode
- –fullscreen to start Krita full-screen
- –workspace Workspace to start Krita with the given workspace
- The Select All action now first clears the selection before selecting the entire image
- It is now possible to extend selections outside the canvas boundary
- Performance improvements: in several places superfluous reads from the settings were eliminated, which makes generating a layer thumbnail faster and improves painting if display acceleration is turned off.
- The smart number input boxes now use the current locale to follow desktop settings for numbers
- The system information dialog for bug reports is improved
- macOS/OSX specific changes:
- Bernhard Liebl has improved the tablet/stylus accuracy. The problem with circles having straight line segments is much improved, though it’s not perfect yet.
- On macOS/OSX systems with and AMD gpu, support for hardware accelerated display is disabled because saving to PNG and JPG hangs Krita otherwise.
Note for Windows users: if you encounter crashes, please follow these instructions to use the debug symbols so we can figure out where Krita crashes.
- 64 bits Windows: krita-3.3.0-x64-setup.exe
- Portable 64 bits Windows: krita-3.3.0-x64.zip
- Debug symbols. (Unpack in the Krita installation folder)
- 32 bits Windows: krita-3.3.0-x86-setup.exe
- Portable 32 bits Windows: krita-3.3.0-x86.zip
- Debug symbols. (Unpack in the Krita installation folder)
- Explorer Shell extension: kritashellex-188.8.131.52-setup.exe
- 64 bits Linux: krita-3.3.0-x86_64.appimage
(If, for some reason, Firefox thinks it needs to load this as text: to download, right-click on the link.)
When it is updated, you can also use the Krita Lime PPA to install Krita 3.3.0 on Ubuntu and derivatives.
- OSX disk image: krita-3.3.0.dmg
Note: the gmic-qt and pdf plugins are not available on OSX.
- Source code: krita-3.3.0.tar.gz
For all downloads:
The Linux appimage and the source tarball are signed. You can retrieve the public key over https here:
0x58b9596c722ea3bd.asc. The signatures are here.
Krita is a free and open source project. Please consider supporting the project with donations or by buying training videos or the artbook! With your support, we can keep the core team working on Krita full-time.