- QuickTime Player cannot work on Mac OS X Catalina. Top 7: KMPlayer You can play most mainstream video and audio files with KMPlayer on Windows. The free MP4 video player software contains the built-in codec for Windows 10 OS.
- As Mac can support only a couple of media format natively. It'd be better that you convert all of your media files to Apple-compatible media format, for example, MP4, MOV, or M4V. By then, you would have solved media playback not only on your Mac but also on your Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iTouch.
- : URGENT: MacOS Catalina Update for Amarra Products: Amarra Luxe Scores BIG on List of Best Windows Music Players for Hi-Res Audio: Amarra Play 1.8.1 released on iOS App Store.
- Kmplayer For Mac Catalina Patcher
- Does Quicktime Work On Catalina
- Kmplayer For Mac Catalina 10.15
- Kmplayer For Mac Catalina Os
Now, let's see how to open a DVD on Mac via Remote Disc: Step 1: On a Mac with the built-in SuperDrive, open 'System Preferences'. Step 2: Click on 'Sharing', then choose the lock icon. Step 3: Enter your admin password, tick DVD Sharing. Step 4: Insert a DVD into the drive and the user on another Mac will be able to watch the DVD.
Devices and Mac OS X version
VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. It runs on any Mac with a 64-bit Intel processor or an Apple Silicon chip. Previous devices are supported by older releases.
Note that the first generation of Intel-based Macs equipped with Core Solo or Core Duo processors is no longer supported. Please use version 2.0.10 linked below.
If you need help in finding the correct package matching your Mac's processor architecture, please see this official support document by Apple.
Web browser plugin for Mac OS X
Support for NPAPI plugins was removed from all modern web browsers, so VLC's plugin is no longer maintained. The last version is 3.0.4 and can be found here. It will not receive any further updates.
Older versions of Mac OS X and VLC media player
We provide older releases for users who wish to deploy our software on legacy releases of Mac OS X. You can find recommendations for the respective operating system version below. Note that support ended for all releases listed below and hence they won't receive any further updates.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Use VLC 2.2.8. Get it here.
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Use VLC 2.0.10. Get it for PowerPC or 32bit Intel.
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later is required
Use VLC 0.9.10. Get it for PowerPC or Intel.
Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
QuickTime 6.5.2 or later is required
Use VLC 0.8.6i. Get it for PowerPC.
Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
Kmplayer For Mac Catalina Patcher
Use VLC 0.8.4a. Get it for PowerPC.
Does Quicktime Work On Catalina
Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah and 10.1 Puma
Kmplayer For Mac Catalina 10.15
Kmplayer For Mac Catalina Os
Use VLC 0.7.0. Get it for PowerPC.