Free 2D Barcode Generator
Version: 220.127.116.1174DownloadWin32Size: 604 KBDownloadWin64Size: 1310 KBDownloadMac OS XSize: 4964 KB
- 2d Barcode Generator Online
- Free Ean 128 Barcode Generator
- Free Id Barcode Generator
- Free Software To Create Barcodes
Free Data Matrix 2D ECC200 Barcode Generator IDAutomation Free Data Matrix ECC200 Image Creator This Barcode Creator uses the free version of the Dynamic Barcode Generator Subscription to easily produce downloadable barcode images. The free version. PDF417 is a 2D barcode symbology. It has a unique structure and large data capacity. It has a unique structure and large data capacity. PDF417 empowers you to encode over 1000 alpha-numeric characters within one symbol, both ASCII and extended ASCII characters.
The programe generates and prints most popular 2D barcode symbologies including Aztec Code, Aztec Runes, Data Matrix(ECC 0-140, ECC 200), QR Code, PDF417, Micro QR Code, MicroPDF417, MaxiCode, Code 16K, RSS family (RSS-14 Standard, RSS-14 Truncated, RSS-14 Stacked, RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional, RSS Limited, RSS Expanded, RSS Expanded Stacked), All EAN.UCC composite barcode symbologies etc.
- Ability to print 2D barcode symbol to paper directly.
- Ability to save 2D barcode symbol in a variety of picture formats.
- Ability to add a logo picture to 2D barcode symbol.
- Ability to copy 2D barcode symbol to the clipboard.
- Ability to change the character encoding scheme.
- Most popular 2D matrix and stacked barcode symbologies are supported.
- All RSS family barcode symbologies are supported too, including RSS-14 Standard, RSS-14 Truncated, RSS-14 Stacked, RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional, RSS Limited, RSS Expanded, RSS Expanded Stacked.
- All EAN.UCC composite barcode symbologies are supported too.
- Ability to scale and rotate the 2D barcode symbols.
- 32- and 64-bit Windows, Mac OS X are supported.
The introduction of QR and Datamatrix codes has changed the business world. These codes have many benefits, such as they can pack lots of data into a small space. Datamatrix codes are 2D codes, and they contain different lines of data. Moreover, these systems offer a built-in error checking system. For example, if a code is damaged, you can easily detect it, and it can still be easily read. In this guide, we’ll discuss the applications and benefits of Datamatrix codes.
They’re like 2D QR codes. These codes are made up of black and white modules. Moreover, these modules are arranged in a compact square pattern. The total numbers of modules depend on the amount of data encoded in the symbol. Datamatrix symbol can store 2335 alphanumeric characters; that is impressive. These characters can include a unique serial number, manufacturer ID, and a lot more things.
These codes are easily identifiable because they’re square. Moreover, all the black and white cells are framed within the box. –L- form lines delimit these cells. Datamatrix codes have redundant information capacity. Therefore they offer high reading reliability. Furthermore, they allow reading damaged codes, and they can provide the damaged information by up to 30%.
Another interesting feature of Datamatrix codes is that they can be read in low contrast conditions. You can code 3116 ASCII characters in Datamatrix codes. However, the size of the Datamatrix codes gets increased when the size of the code increases.
It’s pretty simple and easy to use this online code generator. Go to Google.com. Paste this link https://www.datamatrix-code-generator.com/Code/ in the address bar. Just follow these steps and generate your own Datamatrix codes.
- Enter the alphanumeric or numeric information that you want to get encoded in the above-given box.
- After entering the information, click on the preview to check your Datamatrix code.
You can download the code in your desired format, such as PNG or PDF format.
Over the past few years, Datamatrix codes have become popular. They allow direct marking on components and parts. Therefore, they’re used in industrial sectors. Moreover, they help in quality control, identification, and traceability. Some common applications of Datamatrix codes are given below:
- They have become popular for marking small items, such as electronic accessories or components.
- As mentioned earlier, they can store a large amount of data in a small space, so they’re popular in pharmaceuticals industries.
- For the first time, NASA used Datamatrix codes in 1980 when they engraved these codes into parts of space rockets.
- They are good for asset tracking and data-driven applications.
- These codes are better than QR codes, but they’re used in the warehouse rather than in consumer applications.
- They can be used in personal computers, tablets, mobile phones, and consumer electronics.
Some advantages of using Datamatrix codes are:
- Higher data density. It means they occupy less space
- They have a high fault tolerance of up to 33%
- They can be read in any position from 0 to 360-degree
- Lower contrast is enough for sufficient scan readability.
You can mark these codes on parts in three ways, such as:
- Laser marking
- Ink printing
In the industrial sector, some devices are used for reading these codes, such as:
2d Barcode Generator Online
- Laser readers
- CCD readers
- Portable terminals
For consumer usage, you can find some mobile devices that can read these Datamatrix codes. If you’re already using QR code readers, you can try them because some QR readers also have the ability to read Datamatrix codes.
Both of these are 2D codes. Both these codes have some similarities and differences. Let’s explore some of them.
- They both require a quiet zone. A quiet zone is an empty white border around the code.
- Both these codes help in data detection and decoding.
- When more data needs to be encoded, both these barcodes add more modules.
Free Ean 128 Barcode Generator
Both these codes look similar, and you can’t find the difference with the naked eye.
Free Id Barcode Generator
- The smallest possible version of QR code comprises 21 × 21 modules. On the other hand, Datamatrix code can be as small as 10 × 10 modules.
- Datamatrix codes can only hold 2335 alphanumeric characters, while QR codes can store up to 4296 alphanumeric characters.
- In Datamatrix codes, more space is available for data encoding, and they’re more compact than QR codes.
- Another significant difference between the two is Error Correction levels. Error correction is the ability to restore data when the code is damaged. QR codes have four EC levels. QR codes have a maximum EC of 30%. On the other hand, Datamatrix codes have an EC of 33%.
- Datamatrix codes are more secure and reliable than QR codes.
Free Software To Create Barcodes
Based on applications, benefits, and error correction levels, Datamatrix codes are a popular and effective option.